Named after Tissot's hometown, the cradle of the watchmaking industry, the Tissot Le Locle encases the brand DNA and craftsmanship values. The Le Locle Automatic Lady, powered by an automatic Swiss movement, displays exquisite elegance. Details such as Roman numerals and a traditional Le Locle signature complete the picture of classical chic. These finish off soave daytime and evening looks with a flourish.
An automatic Swiss watch is sparkle with 12 diamond markers and named for Tissot's home in the Swiss Jura Mountains—cradle of the watch-making industry.
- Movement: Swiss three-hand automatic; runs by hand or wrist movement; never needs batteries & requires little care
- Case: round 316L stainless steel; 29mm
- Strap: stainless steel bracelet & rose gold 5N two-tone bracelet with butterfly clasp
- Dial: mother-of-pearl with diamond-accent indices & date window
- Water resistance: to 30 meters
- Warranty: 2-year limited
Mother of pearl