iPhone 12 Pro Max. 5G to download huge files on the go and stream HDR video.Larger 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display. Ceramic Shield with 4x better drop performance. Incredible low-light photography with the best Pro camera system on an iPhone, and 5x optical zoom range. Cinema-grade Dolby Vision video recording, editing, and playback. Night mode portraits and next-level AR experiences with the LiDAR Scanner. Powerful A14 Bionic chip. And new MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging.For infinitely spectacular possibilities.
- 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display²
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming¹
- A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- Pro camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras; 5x optical zoom range; Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, Apple ProRAW,⁵ 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- LiDAR Scanner for improved AR experiences, Night mode portraits
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance⁶
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging⁴
- iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home screen, all-new App Library, App Clips, and more
- ¹Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
- ²The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- ³Claim based on iPhone 12 Pro Max Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
- ⁴Accessories are sold separately.
- ⁵Apple ProRAW coming soon.
- ⁶iPhone 12 Pro Max is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes).
- Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
What's in the Box
- USB-C to Lightning Cable