The iPad Air is Apple's first product to sport its A14 Bionic chip, one that's manufactured with a 5-nanometer process. Apple says the six-core CPU offers a 40 percent bump in performance over the A12 Bionic processor, with a four-core GPU, for 30 percent faster graphics performance. Storage comes in at 64GB and 256GB.
- All-screen design with a 9-inch Liquid Retina display featuring True Tone and P3 wide color.
- A14 Bionic chip featuring amazingly fast CPU and graphics performance.
- Touch ID integrated into the top button.
- 12MP back camera with Focus Pixels and 7MP FaceTime HD camera with improved low-light performance.
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
- Compatible with Magic Keyboard and Smart Keyboard Folio.
What's in the BOX
- 10.9-inch iPad Air
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 20W USB-C Power Adapter